Our building materials specialists can provide in-depth industry knowledge for a wide range of building materials including masonry, ceramics, plaster and insulation.
FEC specialises in providing strategic investment advice for building materials projects. Our experts have wide ranging experience in the industry and can advise on technical, operational and commercial aspects of new investments for building materials manufacture including masonry, ceramics, plaster and insulation. Whether you are looking to determine the size of the market and demand for your products, evaluate the business case for a new building materials sector investment or are looking for specialist technical and operational expertise to get your new plant running to optimal production standards in the shortest possible time, we have the industry expertise to help.
For existing producers, we can provide the industry expertise to help you resolve quality issues and production bottlenecks which might be preventing you from reaching your target customers, productivity and sales. Our specialists have a wealth of expertise in the building materials industry. Using our expertise, FEC can advise on industry best practice for your specific process and equipment, and provide guidance on how you could improve productivity, operating yields, quality and operating costs.
With our specialist expertise into the building materials industry around the world, FEC can provide:
- Strategic advice on new investments including developing business cases, carrying out due diligence, preparing feasibility studies, estimating capital and operating costs and preparing financial models to assess the projected economic viability of your planned investments
- Market studies to help you determine the size of the market for your products, advise on opportunities to diversify your product range or for existing producers, identify the highest margin products you can produce with minimal or no additional investment using your existing assets
- Operational audits and performance reviews to benchmark your operations against industry best practice and advice on practices which can help you improve yield, quality, productivity and reduce operating costs
- Operational advice to help you rectify production issues and meet the necessary quality standards and accreditations for your customers and target markets
- Technical and operational expertise for process selection and determining the most suitable process configuration for your new production facilities
- Technical specifications for any new investments or upgrades you are considering and full support through tender management and procurement
- Project management services for implementing your chosen projects.